Cancellations & Changes
Our simple, flexible change and cancellation policies let you book your trip with confidence. For any new reservation, you can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund.
From then on, if your check-in date is at least 7 days away, you can cancel and receive 100% of your reservation cost as a Future Stay Credit. You can also cancel for a refund (minus the booking fee and associated taxes) if your check-in date is at least 30 days away.
Read our full policy >
- Free parking is provided to guests at Camelot by the Sea located in the attached parking garage.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance with the size of room.
- We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
- Trailer parking is not permitted on site.
A Note About Large and Oversized Vehicles
Camelot by the Sea’s parking garage was designed for small to moderate sized vehicles and contains some compact turns. Guests are asked to please notify the front desk before attempting to park a large or oversized vehicle so that proper accommodations may be made. However, oversized vehicle parking is extremely limited and is available on a first-come-first-served basis only. Camelot by the Sea will not be held liable for any damage caused by attempting to park an oversized vehicle within the parking garage.